Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Gardening Tank

Work's been getting in the way of my blogging of lately - don't you hate that?

Here's a couple of pics of Annabel in the tank top I whipped up for her birthday:



Thanks to her Mummy, Valda, for forwarding the lovely photos - glad to see it got a wearing before the weather turned steamy!

Hopefully, I'll be able to post this ridiculously simple pattern soon.

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALDA!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, this is adorable! Looks so cute on her, but I can't help but notice she's soiled it already! Arghhhhh! ;)

xxx

MUDNYC said...

I missed you last night! Everyone was wondering where you were. I hope you post that pattern soon, it's so cute I want to make it for my niece!

schrodinger said...

That tank is adorable (so is Annabel).

Anonymous said...

So cute! What an adorable tank, for an adorable child :)

Rain said...

Aw, it's adorable. She's a cutie.

MsFortuknit said...

That is super cute! Nice work!