My time has not been my own for the past few months as I've been working like a crazy woman on my first book. I received the deal in November and will have the manuscript done by the end of this month.
Every spare moment has been spent working on this thing. The evenings after work and every weekend from sun-up 'til my eyes ache, I've done nothing but huddle up under a blanket on my settee with either my laptop or my knitting in my lap and work on this baby. It won't be in the shops 'til September so for the time being here's a pic of the front cover:

I'd like to take this moment to give a big THANK YOU to all the 14 contributers!! Without your help this book would just be a load of chunky orange and pink things knitted on big needles!! I'll give you all more of a mention soon - but now I have to brush my hair and get myself off to Long Island for Lisa's Bridal Shower - I might even put on some lipstick for the occasion!!!
Here's the bride-to-be:

























2 comments:
What's that bride drinkin' there to make her so happy?
Arhhh, Michelle - you're my bestest comment leaver:o)
I can't remember what everyone was drinking that night, but I do remember that I was working away on the damn bathmat!
I wish there was more going on in my life that I could share......
Post a Comment