Wednesday, March 15, 2006

So Sad...

I have a problem with spelling.........Why does my brain embarass me so?

Whilst editing a pattern, I had to include a certain seaming technique. My brain wants to spell the word, m-a-t-e-r-e-s-s, but in order for me to remember the correct spelling, I have to sing the annoying, (though rather jolly), advertising jingle, "1-800-M-A-T-T-R-E-S",then add a second S, (for savings)!

To remember compass points I have to go through the whole, "Never Eat Shredded Wheat" thing - and to remember which is left and right? - Forged-abou-did!

3 comments:

Passionknitly said...

My friend has an L tattooed on his left wrist and a R tatooed on his right wrist so he can remember which is which.

Heather said...

hmmmm, good idea!

Anonymous said...

Heather, I'm so glad you're up and blogging - and what an entertaining blog it is... I'll bookmark it and check back often.

xxxxxoooo