
Click on image to read.
There was also a piece about the Point, it is too big to post here - but I could try if you really want me too :o)
P.S. The Canadian and I are heading up to Maine for a week of R&R this w/e - I haven't had a break since Christmas, so I'm really looking forward to resting my head.
Any places we shouldn't miss? (I doubt I'll be yarn shopping!)

5 comments:
Assless jeans?! I can't wait for those books to be published, not long to wait now!
very cool! i'm hoping to pick up the hard copy to find the piece on the point.
Ha Ha! I laughed out loud at your interview. The other author's replies were all normal and here comes Heather with her replies about assless rubber pants and cake motto. Classic! If that doesn't sell some books I don't know what will!!
Mwahaha, I bet your degree show was brilliant.
You came across really well in the interview and sound like a lot of fun in it. Hope your book sales go through the roof once it's out.
Will there be cake!!
FABULOUS!!!
Post a Comment