Finished red objects x 2 this month are:
1. Razor Cami. Knitted in sock yarn from Knit Picks. Finished a while ago but lack of available photographer and general procrastination held up the posting somewhat.

Suck in that tummy, Heather! Can you suck in those love-handles too? Come on, it's good practice for the beach next week!
2. Doctored Hourglass Sweater. Using Misti Pima Cotton/Silk - I still keep finding little red blobs on everything after working with this shedtastic yarn!


It's not quite cool enough to wear these in the city so I might take them to Maine with me for their debut. Maine's next to Canada, so it's cold there, right?

13 comments:
Such lovelines! Maine should be cool enough in the evenings for some new knitted gear. Say hello to the whales for me!
LOVE them both!!! That yarn for your razor cami has me swooning. But I often swoon over your color choices :) Congrats on the interview, Miss Famous Author!!!
Those look beautiful! Great job and thanks for the photos. Also, congratulations on the WWD article today. Very cute answers.
Have a wonderful time in Maine.
It sounds as though your geography works like mine. My friend moved to Canada so I sent her a scarf in May and told now that she's so close to the Arctic Circle I expect she'll need it. Given that she's nowhere near it it she was quite amused.
The both look fantastic on you. I especially like the razor cami done in sock yarn, yours is the only one I've seen done like that and it looks really effective.
Both tops are awesome. The hourglass sweater, especially. Congrats on the article. It's almost that time for the book to be available....so exciting!
those. look. bloody. amazing!
so so SO green with envy..........
yay heather!
Bravoooo! They're both fab knits, and nevermind love handles, you look HOT in the cami! I'm impressed by your speed, you seem to have churned out the Hourglass sweater in no time. I love your mods, great colour too!! xx
I'm completely inspired by your Razor Cami!
The Razor Cami looks fabulous, love the color. The adapted hourglass is also very lovely.
PS. What love handles???
wow - your cami is absolutly georgous - so much nicer than the origional pattern! and the colour is stunning ... very sexy .... by the way, I live in Canada and we just had a heat wave of 32 deg. C - you silly woman *wink* .... ya'll live in igloos? - giggle ....
OMG! LOVE HANDLES? WHATEVER! You look so hot! Thanks for the pattern of the 2 year tank, I'll send you a pic when I give it to Sam to wear. It was so fast, easy and CUTE!
Heather!!! oh there you are.. i can't believe how beautifully it came out!! i'm so glad i could help out.. and i lov emy collection of goodies that i got in place of it.. lots to do with it all.. hugs and looking forward to reading more!! karola
damn, that cami is H.O.T. as is the model. love handles? *what* love handles??
Post a Comment