...my wrist is still not pain-free - but a helluva lot better than it was! Thanks for all the well wishes - I really do appreciate them :o)
In knitting news, (yes, I have been able to do a little bit - can't keep me down for long!), I've been working on a secret project for Miss Stoller's new menswear book. Here's a naughty sneak peak:

It's a fairly easy knit, but I'm not enjoying the pattern writing. What I thought to be a very clever way of increasing the pattern for the larger sizes has become a huge pain in the neck and I can't wait for it to be over!! That will be my Christmas holiday homework!!
There are also at least 5 finished projects that I need to photograph and publish the patterns - it's going to be a busy, busy holiday in the land of Chip Butties for me!!
I'm off to my homeland this coming Saturday for a glorious two weeks - Yipee! Looking forward to shopping at Marks and Spencers for some new undies - they're the BEST! And checking out what's going on at Topshop. There will be stops at all "wool shops" in my vicinity, including a newish one in Beeston that I'll be able to walk to - Hoorah!! Maybe I'll get the chance to meet a few fellow Brit bloggers? Drop me a line if you're in the UK and maybe we can rendezvous ;o)

























7 comments:
I'm not sure what I'd do without topshop if I moved abroad! I'm not sure I've ever had a chip butty though!
OH nooooooo! I'm off to Italy on Saturday!!!! Boooo hoooo
Ooooooooh, now you made me miss it all. Have fun back home and congrats on all the knitting projects.
Yay for chip butties!
I haven't been back into Topshop since they started an 80s revival like it was a good thing - it was the decade that fashion forgot and I for one will never been seen in a turquoise jumpsuit and white slouch boots ever again! Topshop is dead, long live Primark!
Ooh, how fun! Have a fabulous vacation!
YARN (in Beeston) is my LYS, it's a fantastic shop, really friendly staff and customers, you'll love it.
Hey, if you want help taking photos, let me know. With some good light and my trusty digicam I can sometimes get some good shots.
Also, I LOVE the way that menswear piece looks!
Post a Comment