Oh I think I can, especially one not a lot of people will know, that little Old Gym down by Twickenham called Amida Hampton in South West London. Seeing the millennium bridge reminded me of my recent Jury service at the Old Bailey, I walked across it to St Pauls and to Old Bailey every day nearly for six weeks! Really hope for you that you are now on your way back across the pond and that the move went well.
I think I know where you've been (and I think I've walked past "Ye Olde Jerusalem"!) -- though is the Miffy museum in Amsterdam? How could I have missed that?
English bird - (who was living, working and knitting in the craziest city on earth.) Now escaped to the Catskills to breathe the fresh country air and knit even more!
8 comments:
Me me me!
I've been to at least three of those cities -- London, Paris and Amsterdam -- although there was no London Eye last time I was there.
Here's where I've been lately...
Wherever you've been, I'm glad you're okay and happy to see a post from you! You look happy! Yay!
Oh I think I can, especially one not a lot of people will know, that little Old Gym down by Twickenham called Amida Hampton in South West London. Seeing the millennium bridge reminded me of my recent Jury service at the Old Bailey, I walked across it to St Pauls and to Old Bailey every day nearly for six weeks! Really hope for you that you are now on your way back across the pond and that the move went well.
I think I know where you've been (and I think I've walked past "Ye Olde Jerusalem"!) -- though is the Miffy museum in Amsterdam? How could I have missed that?
Hope you made it back stateside -- we miss you!
Ha! So I am guessing NY, a barn somewhere in NY state (?), central London, South West London, Paris, Amsterdam and Nottingham?!
Have you escaped the clutches of Old Blighty yet?!
Is that Christo or an innocent bystander in Amsterdam?
Dude...your photos make me miss Paris hardcore.
Wow! You're traveling a lot! I envy you! ;)
Wow! You're traveling a lot! I envy you! ;)
Post a Comment