

....is how incredibly soft and dreamy this stuff is:
Yarn became mine last weekend at Rhinebeck - you can get it here. A bit on the pricey side but worth every penny!!!
"Tis not like me to be knitting with such tidly needles - 3.5mm (that's #4 for all you Yankies!)

9 comments:
Oooo! Lovely. I am coveting the Ladysmith Camisole on their website, perhaps if I start saving now....
Do you think the goat meat they eat is from Cashmere goats? I wonder if that tastes any better than garbage-eating mutt goats? Not that I want to find out!
Awww, this is really pretty - and the yarn looks every bit as soft and cozy as you described it! Great!
Oooh that's pretty.
the springtide is beautiful. it was really hard to leave their booth without anything. luckily the booth across the way conviently distracted me!
mmmmmmmmm..... that must be a joy to knit with, and a pleasure to wear.
thats really great!
Yum, Springtide Cashmere! I fell victim to their booth too. So wonderful and soft--and your scarf is lovely!
That is SOO sweet! x
Post a Comment