I used the pattern from Joelle's, Last Minute Knitted Gifts, (I'll add links later).
So the first pose is imitating the one from the book:

The idea was to make one pair of legwarmers to wear so just the tops peep out from over the edge of my boots - doing it this way I get a Teal pair and a Red pair, I doubt I'll be wearing them like this:

The Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk was lovely to knit with - I even had enough left over for some little matching wristlets!.
I love the Teal colour, but the Red is just not RED enough for me.

























9 comments:
The leg warmers and wristlets look great Heather. Very pretty!
Those are ace, I really like both colours. And i like the opposite stripe patterns on each legwarmer!
It's red enough for me -- in fact a perfect shade in my books. But then again I was never quite as ORANGE as you!
I cannot believe how fast you are!!!!!!!!!! They're wonderful, I actually like the idea of mismatched "sox" peering out of your boots.
So cute! I love how you gave yourself two different color options--very smart!
the 2 color option is such a good idea. i love them.!
Damn. That was quick!
They look Great!
They look fab. Love the idea of having a different colour at each end.
Yeouch on the tat!
that's a great idea, for 2 in 1 !
Post a Comment