I finally managed to figure out how to link patterns to my blog!!
Thank you so very much to the multi-talented Tina for being so patient, (and providing homemade chocolate chip cookies), whislt teaching me how to do this - HOORAH!!! (I'll send you a little something for your trouble.)
Take a peek at the two free patterns, designed by yours truely, linked from the sidebar - these patterns have not been tested, nor read through very thoroughly yet so they may contain mistakes but they're FREE!!!
All I ask in return is that if you knit them, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE send me photos of your finished objects. If you find any mistakes please let me know so that I can fix them.
I hope you like them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























6 comments:
Whoopee! You did it! Whew- I'm stoked because I was flying by the seat of my pants there for a while! Glad it actually worked! :)
Wel dome Heather - the links work fine :)
I like the patterns, they're grand! Thanks for putting them up as well.
Yay! You got there in the end. Blimey, I'll be coming to you for tech advice at this rate.
Cheers for sharing them. I'm going to do the two year tank for my goddaughter next summer when she's a bit bigger.
Thanks for sharing, the patterns look great! x
Your timing is so perfect! I'm just weaving in the ends of my honeymoon cami (pics to come) and I needed something to knit on my way to CO tomorrow...I wanted to make something for Sam and this is PERFECT! Thank you!
Yay! I'm so glad you finally found someone with this elusive knowledge :)
Post a Comment