Thursday, May 11, 2006

Random Thought For A Thursday....

......if I got rid of my stash, (just the stash in my apartment - not the huge stash at my parents' house in England, or the medium sized stash at my pretend American parents' house in Mass., or the smallish stash in my office...), how quickly I would aquire yarn and rebuild it to it's current size?

4 comments:

schrodinger said...

No doubt it would be as soon as the next good sale, or not to be missed bargain on the great www. Unless, or course, [I can't believe I'm saying it] you are giving up knitting. *GASP* I actually said that out loud? Okay, I was laughing too.

CityMinx said...

WHAT? you'd get rid of your stash??? Horrors!

MUDNYC said...

I got rid of a lot of my stash by giving it to Jill R. for her knitting lessons at Gilda's -- I had to, it couldn't all come with me to Indiana! You should do the charity auction you were talking about, that would be great!

Katy said...

I would bet under a week...
You can't resist the yarn...
Especially the orange and greens...

Ha, you with no stash is not to be imagined.