Wednesday, April 05, 2006

New Faces

Nice to meet out-of-towner, Faith Landsman, (of Doris Daymat fame), yesterday evening. She flew into NY from LA just to be with us, (that's a lie!) Very lovely person - hope to catch up with her if I ever make it to Cali! Here's a snap of her at the end of the big-girl's table along with Jewel, Jessamyn and Nadine.


We were also entertained by Adina Klein from Vouge Knitting and Knit.1 showing us a few of the sweaters and accesories from the Fall and Spring mags. It was interesting to hear what goes on behind the scenes of the photoshoots and to put a person behind the ideas for the stories.

I'm really flagging today - zero energy - and what about this crazy weather?

Anyway, here are some more photos from last night....the camera wasn't behaving well, so they're mostly blurry...sorry about that :o(



Ruth, Jessica, Jill R, Jill A, Rachel and Jenn.

P.S. Mudd - We miss you!!!

3 comments:

MUDNYC said...

I'm so touched! You haven't forgotten me, and I'll make sure you all don't. I'll be there on Tuesday, with BELLS on (or at least with my finished Hourglass Sweater on, if I get to blocking it over the weekend). I miss you too!

Passionknitly said...

for some reason i thought those shots were for the book.

now i'm really glad they weren't, because that photo that i thought was going to suck of me really does suck (though not because of the photographer...mostly expression-wise...)

Faith said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout out! Come visit me in LaLa land anytime!