My life has not been completely normal for the last few months.
I haven't had a day without working since Christmas.
I've lived off mostly take away food and excerised only a handful of times - my body does not look good!
Thankfully all this has taken place thoughout the winter so I've been able to cover up the untoned, white, lumpiness but summer will be here soonish, (yippee - my favorite season!), but I need to get into shape starting, errmm, in a few weeks?
Throughout my life I have spent large periods of time sprawled in front of the gogglebox, but I have not been wasting my time - I've been knitting!!!
Lately that's all I've been doing, (plus writing, editing as well as my dayjob and teaching), but I'm not complaining about that, I want to complain about the rubbish that's supossed to be entertaining me during my exile! It really is utter drivel!!
Jill's recent entry got me started.... What's going on? Where do I go to find a decent programme??? What are you watching? Anything good?
This Saturday I spent hours watching back to back episodes of America's Next Top Model, which REALLY made me feel good about the state of my temple!!
Oooh, in case anyone's reading this and like's the same crap as me.....Rockstar INXS is coming back!!! HOORAH!!! Except, of course, it won't be INXS this time.....my inside source dished the dirt that Jason, (EX Metallica), and his new band, (who's name has completely escaped me...and I could be totally wrong about this - wouldn't be the first time!) are looking for a new singer. I asked my fella if I should audition, but they're only interested in a frontMAN - pants!!! There goes my chance at Rock startdom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























4 comments:
I'm not watching ANYTHING lately...no cable hook-up at our new pad until Tuesday! But we do have a date with our friends to watch American Idol tonight at their place. When we are hooked up, I'm shamefully addicted to reality TV...shamefully!
I really like your "Lacey" pattern. I'm thinking about making it, but wanted to check out some other people's versions before I start. I Googled, but could only find one FO pic, and it was made with cotton, so much different from the mohair. Just wondering if you know of any other FO pics around the web of Lacey? Thanks!
re: the New Rock Star series will be featuring: Drummer Tommy Lee (Motley Crue), along with guitarists Jason Newsted (Metallica) and Gilby Clarke (Guns N' Roses), are forming a new band called Supernova and are searching for a lead singer.
Should be a fun show. There are lots of fun behind the scenes tidbit, speculation and chat on the various audition processes at www.rockband.com
Some pics from the LA auditions can be seen: http://www.rockband.com/news/2006-03-rock-star-auditions.asp
...and the forum is at:
http://www.rockband.com/messageboard/default.asp?cat_id=10
thank you Elisa, now I'm all Rockstar informed!
Post a Comment